Join me as I embrace and share American country style by reclaiming the past...my family's past. Come along as I make my house a home on a $0 budget with reclaimed, repurposed, recycled and found treasures all out of my grandparent's old house, local junk shops and my parent's attic. And since we have to eat too, I'll sprinkle in some gardening, country recipes, and a whole lot of southern hospitality.

Friday, July 11, 2014

My Favorite Room...

I am so excited to be featured over at Savvy Southern Style today in Kim's "My Favorite Room" series!!


Head on over and see which room I chose and the reason why:-)




3 comments:

  1. How special to have such wonderful family heirlooms to fill your room! I love the frame hanging in the mirror. I just may have to borrow that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely positively gorgeous Anita!! Hope you are having a blessed summer sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wundervolle blumn dekoration!!! alles liebe von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete